We are ramping up our voter engagement and mobilization push for the 2018 election and we’re looking for a number of volunteers who can help lead this exciting phase of our work! Everyone knows how important the 2018 elections are, with so many key challenges at stake. Indivisible Austin is developing our midterm field program in conjunction with Indivisible national’s statewide plan, and will use their voter outreach tools to organize canvassing, phone banking, texting, and more.
Our first event is on July 29th with special guests Leah Greenberg and Ezra Levin, founders and co-executive directors of Indivisible.
We’re looking for folks who have the following interests, skills and abilities:
- Commitment to Indivisible values: we defend democracy, resist authoritarianism, hold our elected officials accountable, and fight back against the administration’s horror-show policies especially in the areas of healthcare, immigration, and gun violence prevention
- Enthusiasm to change the face of power in Texas and in Congress
- Flexibility, both in terms of time and attitude
- Past experience leading canvassing, phone banking, and other activities is an awesome bonus!
- GOTV work is most likely to take place in the evenings and on the weekends. Occasional weekday/daytime availability is helpful but not required.
Interested? Let us know by emailing our Treasurer Tony Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org