Please join us at Let The People Vote! Texas Rally for Medicaid Expansion on Monday, March 4 at 10 a.m. at the Texas Capitol!
Need a free ride from Houston, Katy, Dallas or San Antonio? Sign up here!
On Monday we’ll deliver a message that Texans are DONE waiting on state leaders who have refused for SIX YEARS to expand Medicaid.
It’s time for state leaders to get out of the way and give Texans the chance to vote on expanding Medicaid.
Why is this important?
- Texas has the highest number and rate of uninsured people of any state in the country
- Nearly 11% of Texas children are uninsured
- We’re one of only 14 states that hasn’t accepted Medicaid expansion
- Medicaid expansion could help 1 million uninsured Texans get health coverage
- Two-thirds of Texans want the state to expand Medicaid
We face crises in maternal and infant health, access to mental health treatment, the opioid epidemic, rural hospital closures, and families’ skyrocketing medical bills. We want our vote!
We hope to see you on Monday at the Capitol:
LET THE PEOPLE VOTE!
TEXAS RALLY FOR MEDICAID EXPANSION
MONDAY, MARCH 4TH, 2019 AT 10 AM
SOUTH STEPS OF THE TEXAS CAPITOL