Primary Election Runoff
(NOTE: When you vote in the runoff you must vote in the same party election as you did in the primary. You cannot switch to vote in the other party’s election. If you did not vote in the primary, you can vote in either party’s runoff.)
Last day to register to vote: April 23
Early voting: May 14 – May 18
Election day: May 22
Get ready to vote!
NOTE: Voting locations updated for primary runoff
- Check your voter registration and find your polling locations here. (statewide)
- Find out what forms of ID are accepted, and what to bring if you don’t have one of the types of photo ID.
- Review and take notes on candidate endorsements (you may not bring your phone into the voting booth, so take good notes!)
*The Austin American-Statesman has not endorsed in any races.
- Use your research to print and fill out a copy of your sample ballot from the League of Women Voters (the ballot is long and this will save time in at the voting booth)
- See the Texas Tribune’s list of runoff ballots.
- Gather your friends, family, and some brand-new voters, like high school students and new Texans for a carpool to GO VOTE! When you’re done, tag @indivisibleATX with a photo of your I VOTED sticker on Twitter and the hashtag #BeATexasVoter